YouTube Chiropractic Marketing Tips – Guide 2015
YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. You can record any video related to a chiropractic field and post it on your Chiropractic Channel. If you have Google Plus Chiropractic Page it will automatically generate your own Youtube channel. Why would a chiropractor record videos and post them on the internet? The reason is simple, it allows a great exposure to your potential chiropractic patients in your local geographical area. Adding proper title, tags, and description would bring video search results to the top of the page when someone is searching for a chiropractor in your town. Imagine that a potential chiropractic patient is looking for your services in your town and found a video of your old and happy patient’s testimonials or having you perform a procedure on a patient and explaining step by step what is happening. That would definitely help to make a decision to choose your chiropractic services over services of a chiropractor whose office few blocks away.
Below are some YouTube Statistics
- YouTube has more than 1 billion users
- Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
- The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- ~60% of a creator’s views comes from outside their home country
- YouTube is localized in 75 countries and available in 61 languages
- Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices
- Mobile revenue on YouTube is up over 100% y/y
Let’s break down the parameters that will help you bring those new potential patients to your office.
1. You would need an equipment that would allow you to record and edit a recorded video. The main component of this puzzle you already have – that is your smartphone. Modern phones have great video recording capabilities with built in microphone. I have a mini Canon video Camera Recorder and my smartphone which is Galaxy Note 4. I prefer to use my Galaxy phone over Canon camera. I do not need to set up the camera when I use my Note 4. All I need is my smartphone tripod which I usually set up in one of my treatment rooms. Also I prefer to use my smartphone over a Video Camera is because I can share the new recorded file on my dropbox.com service and edit it from any computer – Laptop, Desktop or even Mac. When you are recording your patient’s testimonial it does not have to be super long. 30 seconds to 2 minutes maximum is good enough and will do the job for your YouTube local chiropractic marketing. The cost of your equipment here is about $3.99 for a tripod that you can purchase on Ebay or Amazon.
2. Editing Software is an important part of your YouTube Chiropractic Marketing Campaign. Every windows based computer comes with Windows Movie Maker. It will not allow you to produce Hollywood quality movies but it will provide you a basic options to make your video shine on your Chiropractic YouTube channel. If you want something advanced I am sure Adobe Suite will have something for you but it will cost you a few dollars. In this particular case your cost is zero.
3. Do not name your video for a search engine. Provide a title to your video that your potential future costumer would look for on search engine such as youtube. After choosing a good title YouTube will generate tags that would be related to your title. Adding some additional key tags would be very important for a better search results of your video. The last part of video posting would be adding a description. A description will basically tell a viewer what this video is all about. Adding your blog’s URL would be very important as it links your YouTube channel with your blog. The more white hat links your blog will have with other websites the better search engine rankings it will have.
In Conclusion I would like to say that the cost of your video equipment is pretty much zero. Everything you need for video publishing is already at your office – smartphone, computer, internet, editing software and you. The only investment here is your time. When you get the technique down the entire, process from shooting a video, to editing, to publishing should not take more than 30 minutes
When your video is LIVE on your Youtube Channel you can Embed this video on your blog. This will provide you an extra exposure to your Youtube channel. I personally record many patient’s testimonials. What could be better than your patients saying great things about you and your services. Having video on your blog and youtube channel provides double exposure. If you are still in a darkness regarding your chiropractic social media marketing feel free to CONTACT me and we can discuss in details. Now get your pone out and start recording. There are too many people out there who are looking for you chiropractic services. They just need to find you on the web.