Chiropractic Marketing with Instagram is a Great Visual for Your Patients
What began as a simple photo-sharing app among friends has grown into a global community of consumers and brands. Instagram now has over 300 million members who share more than 70 million photos and videos each day. This platform is a great opportunity for chiropractic practitioners to show off their adjusting skills in 15 seconds of a video to its new potential patients or post a great image with a health quote of the day. There are numerous possibilities and options that a creative chiropractor can do with an Instagram. Many tools are available to create and edit great images and videos.
Below are 5 very interesting and unique facts about Instagram.
- At 4.21%, Brand Engagement Rates Highest on Instagram
50% of Comments Are Posted in the First Six Hours
- @mentions in Captions Receive 56% More Engagement
Adding a Location Results in 79% Higher Engagement
- Open Backgrounds and Single Dominant Colors Return More Likes
Ever since Facebook acquired Instagram an opportunity to share your content with your Facebook friends or Facebook Page Followers got even easier. When you are just starting with an Instagram you are not going to be starting from a ground zero. You can easily find your Facebook friends and with Instagram accounts as well as all of your Contact database. Depending on how many people you have in either account you can count that very soon your posts will be visible to people that you are already communicating with. The rest is up to you how fast you want grow by impressing new followers.
You can also very easily share your video or image to your Twitter, Tumbler and Flicker social networks with one click of a button. Also you can copy and paste URL of your image into your Google plus account. An entire image will show up in your Google Plus post and assuming you have set up friends me plus syndicating account you can farther distribute this post to other social networks and expose your message to even larger audience.
- The most basic and very important tool is your smartphone camera. Instagram is a mobile based app. You can’t make any posts from your computer. I suggest not to use Instagram’s camera as it is very limited to the quality of the image. Instead use its filters and other editing features to finalize your post.
- Textgram as an awesome app which allows you to create custom quotes with really great backgrounds. You can use backgrounds that come with an app or upload your own if you wish. Within a minute you can create a beautiful looking image and text with a font of your choice. Many possibilities here. Use a creative part of your brain with this app. There are many samples on my @virtualchiropractorconsulting account.
- Repost is another great app that is available for both Apple and Droids phones. I suggest that you spend $5 right away by buying a premium version. Premium version does not have any advertising and have more functions than a free version. I use this app when I am short on time to create my own image with text. There are plenty of great images out there that are worth sharing on your thread and share with your audience. Check this post later for repost video. Had some glitches with recording.