7 Tips to Keep your Chiropractic Yelp Reviews from Getting Filtered
Many Chiropractic practices want to leverage local search optimization to get more local customers for their business. Important part of your local search optimization campaign are online review sites. One of the most important online review site out there is Yelp.
Good Chiropractic reviews on Yelp often translate into more sales, leads and customers for your practice. The really frustrating thing is when Yelp’s Review Filter, filters your reviews. You’ll read about a lot of people complaining about their Yelp reviews being filtered out. My current active practice has 24 five star active Yelp reviews ad 24 filtered five star Yelp reviews
Yelp filters reviews that it thinks are likely to be fake like reviews written by someone who is next to your customer or who’s compensated in some way. Yet Yelp’s Review Filter also filters legitimate positive Yelp reviews as well.
Since there is no Mr. Yelp, whose office you can walk into and punch him in the nose, you have to resort to being a bit more clever. Here are seven tips that you can use to help keep your Yelp reviews from getting filtered by Yelp’s Review Filter.
- Tip number one, tell chiropractic patients to leave four-star and three-star reviews. Research has shown that one-star and five-star reviews get filtered the most. It is kind of hard to ask for 3 or 4 star review for a 5 star service.
- Tip number two, tell your Yelp reviewers to make sure they have a profile image in their Yelp profile. If they don’t have a profile image, their review most likely will be filtered.
- Tip number three, tell your Yelp reviewers to make sure they completely fill out their Yelp profile. If their Yelp profile is not completely filled out, their review will most likely get filtered.
- Tip number four, your Yelp reviewers should have a track record of reviewing other businesses on Yelp. When getting customers to review your Chiropractic office on Yelp, they should have a history of reviewing other businesses before your business and then also reviewing some additional businesses after your business. That’s how Yelp works.
If a customer simply logs in, sets up a Yelp profile, reviews your business, and then logs out and never reviews any other businesses, their Yelp review will most likely be filtered. It is a sad reality.
- Tip five, tell your chiropractic patients that their Yelp review can’t be too short. Short reviews get filtered over long. Let’s say you have a Yelp review that read something like, “Great service. Highly recommend them.” That Yelp review will most likely get filtered.
Yet the challenge is most customers don’t know how to write long Yelp reviews and how to SEO optimize them. So what you do is you email them a Yelp Review template. You tell them to put into their own words. We can help you for Yelp optimized SEO so your local new patients can find you instead of your competition. Simply CONTACT me and I will be able to guide you through this process.
Imagine when you get your Yelp reviews and they are all optimized SEO keywords, they will outrank your competition. They cause your profile to rank higher in Yelp search engine and also to rank higher in Google, Yahoo, and Bing and all of the search engines as well. Bam! How do you like them apples, Yelp?
- Tip six, add all your Yelp reviewers as friends and send them a message. This is something that you can personally do to keep your Yelp reviews from getting filtered. I am not saying that everyone will accept your invitation or you should be become friends on Yelp with all of your patients. But it is another strategy that will help you keep your reviews visible to a new potential patient who is looking for a chiropractor online.
When you add your Yelp reviewers as friends and send them a message, it makes your Yelp reviewers Yelp profile appear a lot more credible. Also, the interaction gives their Yelp profile a lot more legitimacy to Yelp Review Filter.
- Tip seven, respond to your Yelp reviews and vote the review as being either useful, funny, or cool. This once again lends a lot of credibility to your Yelp reviewers’ review and helps to keep them from getting filtered by Yelp’s Review Filter.
Also, when you respond to your Yelp reviews, it causes your Yelp profile to rank higher in Yelp search engine. This helps you to get a lot more customers for your business from your local search optimization campaign.
If you like to learn more about getting more new patients for your practice from our local search optimization strategies, just CONTACT me.